Tips for better packing:
DO NOT pack the following in your checked luggage:
- Fine Jewelry
- Laptop computers
- Fragile items (no matter how they are protected)
- Only pack what's necessary
- Leave unnecessary electronics at home
- Don't pack every pair of shoes you own
- See if your accommodations have a laundry facility for your use
- If you don't use it at home, you more than likely wont use it on your trip; so leave it at hope.
- Don't bring every beauty product you own on vacation.
- Weigh your bags.
- Put your name and address in your luggage and on the outside.
- Make sure your luggage is easy to identify.
- Check with your travel agent or airline to see what luggage restrictions are in place.
- Put anything that could possibly leak in plastic bags.
- Avoid over packing your bags.
- Put personal items in clear plastic bags, this may prevent the TSA screener from having to handle them.
- Try and pack travel size products, you don't really need your jumbo bottle of shampoo.
- If you're going on an international trip, pack feminine products.
- Pack a snack in your carryon, that way you wont have to pay for a snack in the air.
I hope your found these tips to be helpful. If you have more ideas let me know. Happy packing!